Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baaaaaaaad Clinic day

So today was a piece of work!!! I had a patient scheduled at 10:00 to screen because it was the only time she could come in. So last night I called tonz of people to find a pt. for 8:00, but couldn't find one. So today I went on campus to see if I could find a 1B and at least get some quads done. People on campus are mean! I finally found someone, but had to offer to pay for his cleaning. So I thought he might have been a class 2, and so I took x-rays on him, otherwise i would have forgon the x-rays. Alas he was not a class 2 even though he had ample amounts of calculus to be a class2. So i spent $8. for x-rays.

Then my 10:00 patient ended up being a 1B patient which was a bummer. So the whole morning I got zero quads done!!! FRUSTRATING!!! But I thought hey chels, your afternoon patient is most likely a class 2 which you need, so all is good.

My afternoon pt. cancelled at the last minute!!! GREAT!!! So I had to mooch a pt. off of the midtown. BAD CHOICE chels!!!!

I had to offer to pay for this patient also, or else, no patient for me, and i felt desparate for quads!!! So my patient ended up being one of the worst patients I have ever had, and a 1B. So let me break this down for you; this patient was a 1B, who whined about everything I did, but refused anesthetic, and I paid $28 for her treatment, and I missed so many spots of calculus its shameful, because she whined too much when I scaled. REDICULOUS!!!!

It was a great day!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can totally relate! I had one of those whiney pt's too!!