Thursday, April 9, 2009

The longest day.....

Today was definitely a long one!!! Its because I'm tired, I'm sure. I had a class 4 in the morning which was a really good experience! She was asian and i never believed the hype about their teeth, but I believe it now! Her calc was extremely tenacious. And her anatomy was difficult to clean because it all felt really rough. She was a sweet heart though!

I tried to make today my production day, but that didn't work out so well. I had two pts. in the afternoon though a 1a and a 1b which was a good thing. Im just exhausted after!!!!

1 comment:

Dustin and Nicole said...

Wow! I wish I would have seen some different ethnicities while still in school, just to know some tips on removing it but oh well! I guess I'll learn. Ps what the heck does 'paduan' mean? Webster said it is a commune in Italy. What are you trying to say??? ;)